Posted on December 7th, 2013
When winter approaches, the last thing you want is for your heater to break down. The winter can be freezing cold, and you don’t want to endanger yourself or your family by having a broken down heat pump. At Western Heating & Air, we offer the best heat pump repair 24 hours a day so that you don’t have to worry about being cold in the wee hours of the night. We provide you with quality service at a price you can afford. Here are a few tips to keep your heat pump running efficiently and limit the need for Alpine, UT heater repair.
Heat Pump Maintenance Tips
- Keep your heat pump at one temperature to avoid high utility costs.
- Check for snow or ice build-up on your heat pump and remove if necessary.
- Make sure your heat pump is about 4-8 inches above the ground to allow it to drain properly and keep snow and ice away.
- Inspect, clean, and replace air filters regularly.
- Clean any dirty coils you see with degreaser or a hose. (Make sure the unit is off first.)
- Allow the air to flow properly by keeping any bushes or plants away from the heat pump.
- Have a technician inspect it and get heat pump repair as needed.
Following these simple tips for maintaining your heat pump can save you money and help you limit the need for heat pump repair. You can trust Western Heating & Air to take care of any maintenance or repair needs. Give us a call at [phone] to receive fast, quality service today.