Posted on August 31st, 2017
Is Your Home Connected?
We are so fortunate to live in a time where we have the technology and ability to automate our homes. But it can be a pain to control your devices when they each have a different app that you must log into. Wouldn’t it be nice to have it all connected on one system that you can access and control directly from your smart phone, anywhere?
Well now you can have that and more with the NEW Western Connected Home App!
Benefits of a Western Connected Home
- Whole home control at your fingertips through one dedicated app for your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Security cameras and sensors allow you to monitor the comings and goings of guests and alert you when suspicious activity is detected.
- Customizable alerts help families with young children or elderly relatives enjoy added peace of mind knowing that they’re safe.
- Voice commands can greatly improve the quality of life for disabled or elderly family members.
- Increased home efficiency means you save money on utilities each month. Smart thermostats alone save the average household 10%-30% each month on their energy bill.
- Future proof platform ensures that adding additional components is always easy.
- Friendly, professional installation makes setup quick and easy.
- Devices include an interactive panel, motion and contact sensors, fire alarms, smoke alarms, leak detectors, doorbell cameras, in home cameras, atomistic door locks and much, much more!
Western Heating & Air Conditioning has been helping customers experience a whole new level of comfort for over 20 years. Let us help you experience a peace of mind and convenience with a connected home.
CALL 801-375-COOL to learn more or visit www.timeforcomfort.com.
Posted on August 17th, 2017
Protect your HVAC Equipment with a Maintenance Agreement
Most people go into a panic when things go wrong with their heating or cooling equipment. One way to reduce the panic and keep your house in order is to have a maintenance agreement with a professional company. For a fixed monthly or annual fee, a professional will keep your equipment in top working order. Here are some reasons why you should have a maintenance agreement in place for your home:
1. Lower cost over time. When you maintain your equipment, the repair cost tends to be lower, and failure happens less frequently. Your equipment operates more efficiently when well maintained, saving money on operating costs like your utility bills. This may also reduce the pressure on emergency funds for sudden breakdowns and repair.
2. Peace of mind. Besides saving you money, regular maintenance will reduce the chance of you getting stuck in the heat with no air conditioning or taking cold showers for days while your water heater is being replaced. A maintenance agreement will also lengthen the lifespan of the components in your equipment. This postpones replacement and allows you to maximize the use of your equipment.
3. Keeping Your Warranty. Some manufacturers won’t replace a part if the unit has not been maintained by a professional. Rather than having to remember to book and keep up with maintenance yourself, having an agreement in place ensures that you keep the added protection of a warranty should your parts fail.
4. Relationship. You can count on your regular service company who will want to keep your business rather than one-off servicing by a stranger. If there are any ongoing issues, a maintenance agreement will provide you with better follow up on work done. The technicians who take care of your home will also become familiar with how everything works and will be better able to make suggestions and pick up on issues early on.
5. Safety. For routine maintenance, you may be able to take care of it yourself. You might even be tempted to do more complex maintenance on your own. However, a professional will know the safest way to carry out the work. Protect yourself and your family by having a professional do regular, planned maintenance on your equipment.
Get your home’s maintenance in order. We invite you to find out more about Western Heating & Air Conditioning’s maintenance agreement for your heating and cooling equipment which is called the Monument Club. In addition to the benefits listed above, we also give you priority service, and discounts on all repairs, services, and new equipment. Utah’s Most Wanted Techs from Western Heating are ready to help! Find out more at www.TimeForComfort.com or give us a call at 801-921-5250.
Why become a member? Click HERE to learn more!
Posted on August 9th, 2017
The Air Scrubber
Hey Moms and Dads! We know your kids are getting ready to head back to school and you want to keep them healthy and protected from all the harmful viruses that are easily spread. We can’t always prevent illnesses from spreading at school, but there IS something you can do in your home to prevent them from spreading to the rest of your family.
Have you heard of an Air Scrubber? An Air Scrubber releases positively charged particles into the air, and creates a peroxide – just like trees do in nature. These oxidizers can kill viruses not only in the air, but also on surfaces. It’s a very proactive technology that attacks harmful particles before they attack you!
To find out how this revolutionary system has helped many families stay healthy and protected from harmful particles and viruses found in the air and on surfaces, CLICK HERE.